They say the writing’s been on the wall for a while, but still, this is a real shame. I’m one of those “die hards who were still using Google Reader every day (and there’s a lot of them!) will have to figure out a brand new Internet reading routine come July”. And what about all the ifttt.com recipes I’ve been building up? Might have to re-read this post about not paying for the product again.
- RIP: Google Reader Meets Its Inevitable End [Wired]
- Google Reader RSS aggregator retired [The Telegraph]
- Google Closes The Book On Google Reader On July 1, Seven Other Products Also Get The Chop [TechCrunch]
- Google Reader to shut down July 1st [The Verge]
- Google Is Killing Google Reader [Gizmodo]
- What should I use instead of Google Reader? [New Statesman]