Nope. A big duck in, like, the actual sea and that. “We’re one family and all the waters in the world is our global bathtub”, explains artist Florentijn Hofman.
- Giant inflatable ‘rubber duck’ floats into Hong Kong – video (guardian.co.uk)
- World’s Biggest Rubber Duck by Florentijn Hofman (123inspiration.com)
- The World’s Largest Rubber Duck in Hong Kong (enpundit.com)
- The World’s Largest Rubber Duck Arrives in Hong Kong (thisiscolossal.com)
- World’s Biggest Rubber Duck Debuts in Hong Kong (mymodernmet.com)
- Florentijn Hofman’s Giant Inflatable ‘Rubber Duck’ Floats to Hong Kong (laughingsquid.com)